This Video will show you how to Section your
hair properly to prevent breakage.
I use to Go get my Hair Braided for Years
and my Edges, Hairline and Nape area would come out.
The Reason why was they used very small parts.
If you do really small parts or small tight braids it can cause damage.
Now I make sure when I do mine or anyone else hair
I make sure I use larger parts.
Please Check out my Video for Details.
Thanks for Viewing My Video.
I would Love for you to Subscribe to My Channel
to be Updated of all My New Videos.
Click here: https://www.youtube.com/user/AKIYIAKELLY
Everyone Love more Friends Right? :-)
I would Love for you to LIKE My Facebook Page:
And Follow My Board on Pinterest:
If you Missed My Previous Video
Please Click here to Watch:
If you would Like to Make a Appointment or Training Class
please Email me at: email@example.com
Are you a Company and would like me to do a Video Product Review
for you for FREE?
If so; Please Contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades