This Video will Show you how to Prepare
Yarn before you do your Yarn Wraps, Braids, Faux Locs....etc
Preparing the Yarn before you do your Install is the
Best thing to do. Doing this preparation makes the process
of installing the Braids or twist so much Quicker.
I like to prepare 4 bundles of Yarn to do a whole head;
it also depends on the length and thickness of the actual style.
** I would Love for you to Subscribe to My Youtube Channel to be
Updated of all My New Videos.
Click here: https://www.youtube.com/user/AKIYIAKELLY
Everyone Love more Friends Right? :-)
I would Love for you to LIKE My Facebook Page:
Follow My Board on Pinterest:
Check out and Join My Websites:
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades