This Video will Show you How I Dyed My Synthetic hair with Acrylic Paint. The Hair I used Was 1 pack of Femi Kinky Braid Marley hair;
I also Used 1 pack of Afro Beauty 100% Kanekalon hair.
The Colors I used for both was #613.
This is actually my 2nd Attempt to Dye My Synthetic hair the 1st
time I used alcohol ink. It worked as a pastel color But I
Couldn't get the deep green I wanted.
You can get the Alcohol Ink and Acrylic Ink from Walmart, Joanns
or any arts craft store.
Thanks for Viewing My Video.
I would Love for you to Subscribe to My Youtube Channel to be
Updated of all My New Videos.
Click here: https://www.youtube.com/user/AKIYIAKELLY
If you missed My Previous Video Click Here:
Everyone Love more Friends Right? :-)
I would Love for you to LIKE My Facebook Page:
Follow me on Instagram at: AKIYIAKELLY
Follow My Board on Pinterest:
Check out and Join My Websites:
Would You Like to Make a Appointment ,Training Class
Or Purchase a Custom Made Crochet Wig?
Are you a Company and Would Like for me to do a
Product Review Video?
If So Please Contact me Now at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades