In this Video I will show you how to make a
ice pack with your loose change.
I love making My Ice pack this way bc it stays
Cold for a Really long time.
The Items you will need is:
1) Your Loose Change
2) Hefty Bag
Now just put the Loose Change in the hefty bag
and Freeze it for about 10 to 15 mins.
After that you have your self a instant ice pack.
And it stay cold for a Really Long time.
It can take away all your Aches and Pains away.
Try it you will Love it!!
* Thanks for Watching My Video. :-)
I would Love for you to Subscribe to My Youtube Channel to be
Updated of all My New Videos.
Click here: https://www.youtube.com/user/AKIYIAKELLY
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades